The participation is open to all researchers interested in the topics of the meeting. Authors willing to present a communication should send, before June 15th, 2020:
- Title and abstract of the talk in .tex format.
- A recorded video of the slides and voice explaining the work. This video should not last more than 20-25 minutes long. This is a shortened example of contribution.
Please, follow these instructions in order to prepare and send your contribution:
- Record a video with the slides of your talk and your voice on it, using a screen recording software*.
- Store it at any cloud storage site (such as Dropbox or Google Drive) and send a link of your video to any of the members of the Organizing Committee.
- Send the title and abstract of your talk in .tex format to any member of the Organizing Committee.
A link to every recorded video will be available for all registered participants during the dates of the conference.
The videos will only be stored online. Downloads of these videos will not be available, unless the speaker gives consent. Despite this, the slides of the talks will be collected and uploaded to the webpage of the conference.
Some Question/Answer sessions will be planned, if possible.
Please, do not hesitate to contact any member of the Organizing Committee in case you find any trouble on the steps of the procedure.
*The use of a software already known by the participant, or available at the university of the participant, should be the preferable option. As a second option, one may choose one of the following free software:
Free Online Screen Recorder
or any other screen recording software which produces a video of a standard type. This should be the second option, regarding the origin of the software is less clear, and despite the fact that the previous software have been checked succesfully by organizers.